|One Seat to Rule Them All
||[May. 8th, 2012|09:52 pm]
Apparently I am asking for too much. Here is what I want from a toilet seat:
* Does not crack in half
* Does not have hinges that rust
* Does not have bolts that rust
* Does not have connecting washer so soft that the seat moves around
* Does not have little plastic things underneath that are easily crushable
That's besides the regular stuff:
* Is not creepily squishy
* Fits the toilet
* Is a plain wood or painted white
Any hints on how to get a good one? I have tried cheap ones (obviously), expensive ones, one specifically advertised as having rust-free hinges, one advertised as being completely rust-free. These strategies have not worked. This weekend I went to Breed and Company, hoping to find quality. The few non-elongated seats were not inspiring.
Any other ideas? These should not have to be replaced every 2-3 years.
Cake of the Day
I'm pretty sure I don't understand this scene of a girl and her pet puddle, with mom and dad butterflies watching over.
And a close-up:
Hmm, more like a lover than a pet.
No clue. You make me want to check ours for rust. I'm pretty sure we have the same ones as when the house was built.